Spring Break Problems

So Ariana and Tomas are out of town on a TV Production field trip, so our options to meet up and finish this thing are looking bleak.
However we figured a few things out and Rafael started to work on foley sounds.
Not much more to do on the project, we have gotten much of the editing done and the project is coming to life.
The story line and flow of the film opening is pretty solid, we are working mainly on sound effects and how the transitions are going to flow.
My main concern right now is how the sounds will adapt into the actual film we already have, I'm afraid it might come off too fake or not flow with the movie.
I have been trying a few types of meat and movements to get the punching sound. My main problem is I can't punch it against a surface. There is a reverb that comes off a surface and it doesn't sound good, it sounds fake.
My new idea is to hang the meat off a fish hook and try to hit it like that.
If worse comes to worse maybe a simple punching bag might do the trick, or one of does real looking punching dummies.
Things are getting super stressful and we have around 1 week left until this is all due. The pressure is on.

Comments

Popular Posts