The Shoot at 3 AM

So I was not present for the infamous hospital shoot. From what I gathered it went great. The only reason I did not come to this shoot is due to how last minute it was. Personally I feel like the camera pan was too slow, but at the same time we need a big enough time slot to be able to fit the speech into. Let's hope this works, editing starts this week!  From the few pictures I have posted you can see that this scene was shot at 2:00 in the morning, I was fast asleep. Today we are meeting up at 6:00 to do the main scene. I'm super worried, some people contacted us saying they would not be able to make it. Tomas sent me the shot from the hospital, it looks amazing, like exactly how we envisioned it. The closer this gets the more excited I am!! T-minus 5 hours !!! I'll keep you guys updated!




Comments

Popular Posts