Script Time!

WRITTEN ON TUESDAY 03/05
So we finally wrote everything down on paper and really figured out what we wanted to do. Every single movement is planned out and after acting it out and cutting we finally go it exactly down to two minutes. I feel more confident as we move along with the project. The idea puzzled me at first. I'll be frank, when we first started to think about the portfolio project, I had a completely different idea of what we were going to do. The idea was changed multiple times and at times I didn't really agree with what was going on, but I stood alone, so I subdued and allowed the thoughts to flow. The more we talk and figure things out the better this seems.
I think the hospital room scene will be the most cinematically important and will really be the key piece in making our film opening successful.
I think with the flow of the newscaster in the back narrating the story and bringing questions we will be able to further the point.
I was afraid that it would resemble too much to a trailer, but we will be moving the story along slowly, not using quick cuts.
The ending of the two minutes is what really makes the opening. When Montoya opens his eyes we create the perfect story for our audience to be grabbed.
I'm so excited to film this!

LINK TO THE SCRIPT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OsIQyJwe2Bail_d-LovZYsf4whZIDTaS/view

Comments

Popular Posts