Say my Name

As a group we have been relatively easy going when it came to making difficult decisions. I'm a very simple person and really just want to make everyone happy, so I just accommodate to what everyone else wants. This proved very beneficial throughout our brainstorming process, we were able to come to our decisions relatively faster that other groups. Now that it comes to picking the title of our movie, it's become impossible to even find and idea.
I think after all the hard work we have put into this it's quite ridiculous that we can't even come up with names. My main no no is using a namer or street cred, because that's going to be like coping rocky, or creed.
We need to create original content for our film portfolio, and I feel like we veered to much into and influential piece, we need to do our best to diversify ourselves from that and make sure it does not look like the idea was borrowed .
Anyway, as of today, we have no name
I'll keep ya'll updated

Comments

Popular Posts