Foley

The group sat down to look at the raw footage, we have come to the decision that we are going to need foley sounds. Although the camera we used was really good and had a high quality film, the sounds, obviously, are quite fake, since we were actually hitting each other.
The problem I see with sound effects is that it doesn't fit in to what my team is doing.
So we came to the decision we are going to need to record foley audio. We have done this before in class, but now that it comes to foley sounds in our PORTFOLIO project, the stakes are higher and this needs to come out amazing.
For the punches I think the most appropriate way to go would be to punch to slabs of raw chicken together, or maybe just punch the raw chicken myself.
For the walk I was thinking of literally just dragging some shoes over asphalt. For the spitting, evidently, spitting, and for the car knockout, since I'm not willing to dent my car, I think a meat ballot to a dollar tree pan.
I'll keep ya'll updated

Comments

Popular Posts