Final Thoughts before production week.


Alright all final edits have been made to the script. All the decisions are locked in and we are en route to making our final product. We need a few more items for our actual recording day but things seem to be working out great. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my group approval on the whole breaking the stereotypes of the woman boxers. I guess I'm a little upset, but at this point our decisions are pretty much set in stone, trying to change this at the last minute could lead to an unsuccessful  film opening and it doesn't seem like a risk any of us are willing to take. Next Saturday will be our filming day, and I feel quite confident that everything will turn out right. Earlier today we made a group chat and found all of our extras. We have the 35 people we need and everything seems to be falling into place. 
My main concerns for this is the amount of time it will take to set up and carry out the actual filming processed. We are having our extras arrive at around 7:30 which means we should be there around and hour earlier to set up. I'm really worried and scared. T-Minus 6 days until we film. Tomorrow in class we will be discussing all the little details and figuring out our execution of this project. I'm quite glad we are ahead of schedule and not leaving this portfolio to the very last minute, it seems like we will be finishing 1 week ahead of the deadline, which gives us a good 5-6 days to rough out the edges of our opening and perfect it. 
Tomorrow I'll post again with more information. 
I'm ready.

Like always, Jonathan

Comments

Popular Posts