Class Discussion Missed

Today is the last day before spring break. Our teacher had scheduled a meeting today in class so that we could share ideas with our classmates and try to get feedback, now that our projects and moving into there last stages.
Unfortunately my grandmother passed away last night, and I wasn't able to attend the class discussion. I got in touch with my group and let them know what happened.
Thankfully they were able to fill me in on the different opinions and new things we could maybe try.
I was glad to hear some classmates liked my idea for the empty lot to be used as the establishing shot, now we just need to film it, and the foley object also seem promising.
Next week we have a few things to work on, and I'm guessing we are going to have to leave the rest of the editing for the end of spring break.
I'll keep ya'll updated.

Comments

Popular Posts