Almost Done

Thankfully Arianna has been working really hard throughout her trip. Our project has been coming together even better than any of us expected.
I fell very behind on trying to get the foley sound. Soon I'll be leaving for a family event in Israel, so I had to work for most of my spring break.
It's been difficult trying to get in contact with my teammates. Tomas and Arianna have been very focused on their TV production trip and I'm not really sure what is going with Rafa.
This project seems to be ending soon and I cannot tell you how amazing it's going to be not having this weight on my shoulder. It's been a really stressful procedure, we have even considering re filming some shots again.
Somehow we managed to edit all of our footage and save them from ruins.
We'll be back to school on Monday and get to talk in class and see where we stand with this project. Hopefully we'll finish this with two days in advance. I don't want to have to stress about this at the very last minute.
Signing off for now.

Comments

Popular Posts