A Filming Success

It was 9:00 and I was sitting at my kitchen table wondering how we were going to figure out this project, given that I work a part time job and have religious activities to do on Friday nights. The project seemed bleak and my chances of actually participating in the make up filming day were slim.
I get a text from Tomas.
"We have a place, who can come" Practically running to my car, I rushed to the filming location to try to figure this portfolio out.
It was raining pretty heavily when we pulled up to the house, but we figure it out, and it made the aesthetic of the fight so much better. We had to carry an umbrella over Tomas and his camera throughout the whole process and the shots became trickier and trickier.
I think it ended up working out quite well, many of hid in our cars for the first few shots due to intolerable rain, but in the end we got good shots and got to go home by 11:00.
Everything up to this point looks amazing, but we will not know until we actually sit down and edit on Tuesday afternoon.
I'll keep you updated!









Comments

Popular Posts